How to call SiMS Tasks with Agency Dialer.
1. In SiMS, go to Lists Manager and click on either Lead Lists, Prospects Lists, or Opportunity Lists.
2. Find the list that you want to dial and select it. Then click, View list Tasks/SMP's at the bottom of SiMS.
3. Click on the "New Call" Button at the top of the new page in SiMS.
4. This will now have you create this list as a Task.
- The category of the list can be whatever you like.
- Subject is the name of the list inside Agency Dialer.
- Due date is when you would like the list to be done by.
- Costs, if you are purchasing lists, this can be used for SiMS later to evaluate costs.
5. Click the save button at the bottom right side of SiMS.
6. Go to the SiMS Store and click on Call Logic
7. Call Logic will pop up and you can click Download in blue next to the name of your new list. If you are resuming a list, click update. Then once you download/update click Select
8. Designate a Campaign Type, which is simply what is in the list. Some campaign types have different rules. For example, prospect campaigns, will scrub cell phone numbers and put them in a click to call campaign after the main campaign is over.
9. The list will already be selected.
10. Select the lead, or Contact type. This will determine if you are able to leave a prerecorded voicemail message. You can only leave prerecorded voice messages if the contacts are Businesses or have given you permission to leave them prerecorded messages.
11. Select the ring time.
12. Select the prerecorded Voicemail Message if you are using one. If you need to know how to record one, click here. You can only leave prerecorded voice messages if the contacts are Businesses or have given you permission to leave them prerecorded messages.
13. Click the Call-In button at the bottom.
14. Call the provided number and enter in the PIN.
15. Once you start calling, the contact's information will display. To view the contact in SiMS, click the View/Edit button if you need to enter notes into SiMS.
16. If you need to take a break or need some time to catch up on a note, use the yellow Pause button at the top.
17. If you have completed your dialing, use the red Stop button.