Setting Up Call Logic in Blitz
- In Blitz, navigate to Administration > Account Settings, and click the checkbox next to “Enable Call Logic Dialer Integration.” Click Save. A button will appear that says “Link Call Logic Account(s).” Click that button.
- In the “Linked Call Logic Accounts” screen, click “+ Link New Call Logic Account.” Enter the Username and Password for your Call Logic account, and choose a name to identify this account in Blitz (commonly the name of the person using this Call Logic account). Click "Link New Call Logic Account".
- Repeat steps 2 for each Call Logic account you have in your office. Note that only one user can use a Call Logic account at a time.
- Click here for dialing instructions
Using Call Logic with Blitz
- Set up the integration (Above.)
- Within Blitz: Go to Leads > All Leads By Folder.
- Select the Blitz folder that you would like to begin calling. Apply any necessary filters (by clicking “Show Filter Options”) if you would like to narrow down the list.
Click here for detailed instructions on filtering.
- Click the “Create Call Logic Dialing Campaign” button, located on the top right of the lead list.
- Create a name for the dialing campaign, and choose the Call Logic account you are dialing from (this option will appear if you have multiple accounts). Click “Add Call Logic Campaign.”
- A green notification will appear at the bottom of the screen:
- Clicking Details will tell you how many had duplicate phone numbers, unsupported phone numbers, do not call numbers, etc.
- Start Calling Now will prompt you to begin the dialing session. You can also begin the dialing session by navigating to Leads > Call Logic, and clicking "Start Calling" next to the dialing session.
- After clicking "Start Calling Now," a screen will pop up with campaign settings. Fill out the settings for your dialing campaign, and click "Call-In"
- You will then be prompted to dial in to Call Logic and enter a PIN (the pin will be different each session). The number you are using to dial in will appear on the recipient's caller Id. You can also set a default caller ID within your Call Logic account in Campaign > General Settings.
- Once you're connected to the line, the dialing options will appear on your screen. Click "Start" to begin dialing.
- When the campaign is in session, you will see a split screen:
The top section displays your calling options – you are able to start and stop the call, leave a voicemail, and hang up the call. After each call, Call Logic will quickly move to the next call unless you click "Pause". The amount of time between each call can be customized within your Call Logic account in Campaign > General Settings, under the "Wrap Time" option.
The bottom section on this screen displays the Blitz lead log for the prospect you currently are on the line with. You are able to update their history, appointments, details, etc. from this screen during the call, and the information will automatically be saved to your Blitz account.
To make this process simple, we suggest using Quick Actions for one-click updates!
- In addition to any updates you make, Call Logic will add a note to the lead with a calling disposition such as hang up, connected, busy, etc. This note will not affect neglected leads or the status/milestone in Blitz.
- You are also able to later pull up existing calling campaigns in Leads > Call Logic. Clicking “Start Calling” from this page will resume the campaign where you left off (or start at the beginning if you haven't began dialing yet).
Reporting and Tracking in Blitz
Call Logic's integration with Blitz offers statistics, calling lists, and breakdowns of calls and time spent. To view reporting, navigate to Leads > Call Logic.
If this page is not available, click here for instructions on configuring Call Logic.
- Click the magnifying glass icon next to a campaign to display call result statistics.
To ensure your stats are up to date, click the refresh icon before opening the stats window.
- Click a statistic to open a list of calls, with additional details about each call. For example, if you would like to view all numbers that have been connected, click the number below "Connected."
- If a recording is associated with the call, there will be an option to download the call recording.
Campaign Activity Report
- Click the graph icon next to a campaign to open the Campaign Activity Report.
- The top of the report contains 3 graphs: a breakdown of call time, total and average talk time within the call time, and a breakdown of call results (connected, scrubbed, or other i.e. no answer, busy, etc.).
- The bottom section of the report displays statistics for each separate dialing session within the campaign. You're able to restart the session as many times as necessary until there are no more numbers to be dialed.
- By clicking a number in the "Calls Made" column, you can open a list of all dialed numbers with additional details about each call.