Call Logic with RedTail CRM
The integration with Redtail allows you to import contacts into Call Logic and have the call data and notes passed back into the CRM.
Integrating the two systems
- On the Home page under Contacts, select Redtail Settings
2. Next enter the Redtail Username and Password
Importing a Tab Group info Call Logic
- On the Home page under Contacts, select Import
- Click on the Import Redtail Tag Group link
3. On the Select a Tag Group List page, find the Tag Group you want to use.
4. In the list description box, type the name of what you want to name this in Call Logic.
5. Next, we need to tell the Call Logic system which phone numbers we want from RedTail. If you only want the cell phone number, just select "Import one phone number" and click cell phone in the Phone Priority Box.
Otherwise, if you choose to import all phone numbers, Call logic will only need 1 phone number to dial. So, in the Phone Priority drop down, choose how you want your phone numbers priorities.
If I choose, Cell > Home > Work > Other, it means if a contact has a cell phone number, use that number. If a contact does not have a cell phone number, use the home number. If the contact does not have a home number, use the work number. If the contact does not have a work number, use other.
6. Select the option of how you would like Call Logic to sort the Tag Group when imported into Call Logic.
7. Check the final checkbox if you want the system to include duplicates and then click Import. (Note by checking this box, you may be adding a contact that is in another list imported into Call Logic.)
8. The results of the import will show at the bottom of the page.
9. Now you can start the campaign with the newly imported list. Click here to learn how to start a calling campaign.