In Call Logic there are two options for voicemail:
- Personal voicemail - Can be left by the caller at any time!
- Just stay on the line to leave your message, and then click End Call.
- Once you have ended the call you can go to the next contact in your campaign.
- Prerecorded voicemail - Only available with certain campaign settings.
- Contacts that have given you written permission to leave a prerecorded message and business contacts can both have prerecorded messages left.
- If you do not select either one of those as an option when starting your campaign, the voicemail button will not be available and you will have to leave a standard voicemail.
To record a voicemail:
- Go to Campaign > Voicemail Settings.
- Call in the number provided and enter the PIN.
- Follow the phone prompts to record the messages. It will ask you to Click the record button, to record a voicemail.
- Once a message has been recorded you can give it a unique name that will help when selecting which message to use.
- Now, to use that message, create a campaign by going to Campaign Setup and then you will see your new voicemail available before pressing Call In to start the campaign.
Leave a prerecorded Message to a Contact
During a calling campaign, you can leave the prerecorded voicemail while on that contact's information. You will see the button to leave the message at the top of the dialer. You do not need to wait for the beep to leave the message.