In Call Logic there are two options for voicemail:
- Personal voicemail - Can be left by the caller at any time!
- Just stay on the line to leave your message, and then click End Call.
- Once you have ended the call you can go to the next contact in your campaign.
- Prerecorded voicemail - Only available with certain campaign settings.
- Contacts that have given you written permission to leave a prerecorded message and business contacts can both have prerecorded messages left.
- If you do not select either one of those as an option when starting your campaign, the voicemail button will not be available and you will have to leave a standard voicemail.
To record a voicemail:
- Go to Campaign > Voicemail Settings.
- Call in the number provided and enter the PIN.
- Follow the phone prompts to record the messages. It will ask you to Click the record button, to record a voicemail.
- Once a message has been recorded you can give it a unique name that will help when selecting which message to use.
- Now, to use that message, create a campaign by going to Campaign Setup and then you will see your new voicemail available before pressing Call In to start the campaign.
Can I delete a precorded voicemail?
Yes. To delete a voicemail already recorded, simply hit the record button next to the message and record over it the same way you recorded the message the first time. The new recording will replace the original one.
Leave a prerecorded Message to a Contact
When setting up your campaign, choose the Contact Type "My contacts are Consumers that HAVE given me written permission to leave them a prerecorded message." or "My contacts are businesses." and select the message to bring into the campaign. You can only bring one prerecorded voicemail into each campaign at a time.
During a calling campaign, you can leave the prerecorded voicemail while on that contact's information. You will see the button to leave the message at the top of the dialer. You do not need to wait for the beep to leave the message.
*Note that if you are running a click to call campaign you will not have the ability to leave a prerecorded message