Creating a Calling Campaign
1. Make sure you have the contacts you wish to dial already in the system. If you need to import contacts, click here.
2. To create a new dialing campaign, you'll need to first locate your contacts in the system. Go to Contacts and click Manage Contacts.
3. Now you can use this page to find your contacts. Most of the time you can simply click Files and select the file you wish to dial.
*If you would like to narrow down your search, use the other fields on this page to filter for specific leads
4. Click search.
5. The contacts will populate at the bottom. To select all of the contacts and add them to a campaign, click the Select All XXXX Contacts button.
6. Now click Add to Campaign
7. A new window will pop up and ask you to either select an already existing campaign or to name a new one. In this example, we are going to name a new one.
8. After you click Add Contacts, another window will pop up: