The manager account can import one list and make it available to all users in their company. All users are able to call on the list at any time, the system will continue to provide a new lead to the next available user.
Importing Shared List to Manager Dashboard
- Before you start, make sure you have the spreadsheet correctly formatted. Spreadsheets should look similar to the one pictured below this step. In red, notice the headers of the columns. Make sure you know what data is included in each column.
- Now that your spreadsheet is set up, you can log into your Manager Dashboard and go to Lists and click on Manage Lists.
- Find the Manager Account under “Username” and click "Manage" to the right of the name.
*If you do not see the Manager Account username, please contact support. Make sure your browser is allowing pop-ups from Call Logic.
- This will open the user view of the Manager Dashboard account. Go to "Contacts" and click Import.
- Now, click "Choose File" and select the file.
- Select ‘Import Contacts to New Campaign’
- Under ‘Campaign Description’ give your campaign a name. Then select ‘Import as shared contacts.
- You can allow duplicate phone numbers by checking the box. Click Next to continue.
- The system should automatically map most of the fields for you. To edit a mapping click the drop-down next to the sample data.
- Once you are satisfied with the columns, click import at the bottom.
- You will then see the results of your import. If any leads failed to enter the system, it would tell you why on this page as well.