Importing with a Manager Dashboard
With a Manager Dashboard you can import contacts into connected accounts without having to log into the dialing accounts individually. To import into a connected account, follow these steps:
1. Before you start, make sure you have the spreadsheet correctly formatted. Spreadsheets should look similar to the one pictured below this step. In red, notice the headers of the columns. Make sure you know what data is included in each column.
2. Now that your spreadsheet is setup, you can log into your Manager Dashboard and go to Lists and click on Manage Lists.
3. Find the dialing account you wish to import the file into and click "Manage" to the right of the name.
4. This will log you into that account. Go to "Contacts" and click Import.
5. Now, click "Choose File" and select the file.
6. Select if you want to put the contacts into a new call campaign, or just add the contacts. In this example, I am just going to add the contacts.
7. You can allow duplicate phone numbers by checking the box. Click Next to continue.
8. The system should automatically map most of the fields for you. To edit a mapping click the drop-down next to the sample data.
9. Once you are satisfied with the columns, click import at the bottom.
10. The file page will show you the results. If any leads failed to enter the system, it would tell you why on this page as well.