The Recording feature allows the user to record up to 3 hours of talk time. When using the Recording feature, the Call Logic system will only record the connected calls, not the dead air in between calls.
It is the Call Logic user's responsibility to comply with and abide by any and all applicable laws that regulate, restrict, or prohibit the recording calls, including any applicable federal or state criminal wiretapping statutes.
There are 3 different settings for using Recording:
- None - The Recording feature is off
- Single Call - The Recording feature will only record this one call and must be turned on for each call the user wishes to record.
- Continuous - The Recording feature will record all calls in the calling session automatically once the user clicks "On".
Live-Time Call Monitoring - Manager Dashboard
- To monitor live campaigns and view if users are logged on or off select Monitor/Record
- All of your linked agents/users will be displayed, and their current status will be indicated by the symbol located to the right of their name
- Users who are logged in can be clicked on to monitor and view more information
- When you are monitoring a user, you have multiple options. To enable Listen, Whisper, or Barge, call into the information provided in "Call Logic Connection."
- Listen - Allows you to simply listen in on their conversations.
- Whisper Coaching - Allows you to talk to your user without the contact hearing you.
- Barge - Initiates a 3-way call where you can talk to both your user and the contact.
Scheduling Recording Times
1. To schedule recordings, head to the Monitor/Record option at the top of the page.
2. Select the user in the Agent List (In Red Below) and fill in the date and time of the recording (in green below.)
Download or manage recordings
1. To download or manage recording, go to Reports at the top of the page and click on Recording Schedule/History.
2. Fill in the time frame of the recording or you can simply leave it blank and click search.
3. You will now have a list of your recordings. Recordings are kept for 3 months in Call Logic. The recording will remain there without a download file. After three months, the recording is removed.