Rollover and Calling Time Information
All monthly plans include rollover as long as you remain an active monthly subscriber. Your time will count down anytime that you are connected on the phone with the Call Logic system. This includes when you are in a campaign or setting up your voicemail messages. The user will see a counter on the dialing screen that shows how much time they are using in their campaign. Call Logic can only be used for calling people within the United States (minus Alaska) and Canada.
Check Available Calling Time Left
To check how many hours of calling are left follow these steps:
1. Go to Reports and click on Usage Report
2. Look for the current service period and this will tell you how much time you have left.
Upgrading Calling Package
If you have run out of time on your account and need more, follow these steps to upgrade your calling package:
Note, when you update your subscription you will be changing your monthly billing date to today's date moving forward.
1. Go to My account and click on Manage Account.
2. Click on "Change Monthly Plan"
Update Credit Card
To update your credit card on file, follow these steps:
1. Go to My Account and click on Manage Account
2. Click Edit Account.
3. Update the card information and click save.
To cancel your call logic subscription you must login to your account and submit your request in writing.
You must submit the cancellation at least 1 day prior to your renewal date to avoid being charged.
Alternatively, you can suspend your account for up to 90 days. This means you will not be able to use your account unless you let us know to turn it back on or the suspension period is over. You will automatically be re-billed at the end of the suspension. This is most likely what you would need to do if you didn't have someone to make calls for you at the moment. You can suspend your account by following the below steps as well.
Follow these steps:
1. Go to Help Desk at the top and click on Support Ticket
2. Click Add New Ticket.
3. Select "Cancel Service" in the Service Category and complete the entire form and click Send at the bottom. If you wish to suspend your account, just specify the amount of time you want to suspend in the notes.
4. You will receive a confirmation after your request has been processed.