Information on Calling Campaigns
During calling campaigns the user will be connected to the service over the phone and will be looking at a screen that will display the information of the contact. They are able to take notes, transfer calls, select a disposition, and other various things with the contact during this time. The User will have a specific amount of time after each picked up call that will allow them to complete notes and dispositions. This is known as Wrap Time and can be set by the user. Click here to learn more about Wrap Time.
**Note: You will not hear any ringing on a Calling Assistant Campaign. This is normal. If you connect with a live person or with a voicemail box, you will hear a beep before they speak. The contact on the other end of the phone will not hear the beep.
Contacts can be called up to 3 times in a single campaign depending on the disposition. Contacts who are connected with are removed from the campaign. You can reference this guide to know when contacts can be called again:
- Call Back/Not Available - The contact is removed from future calling for 2 hours.
- No Answer - The contact is removed from future calling for 2 hours.
- Busy - The contact is removed from future calling for 2 hours.
- Left a Voice Mail - The contact is removed from future calling for 2 hours.
- Send an Email - The contact is removed from future calling for 2 hours.
- Provided Information - The contact is removed from future calling for 2 hours.
- Make an Appointment - The contact is removed from future calling for 2 hours.
- Not Interested - The contact is permanently removed from calling campaign.
- Interested/Don't Call Again - The contact is permanently removed from calling campaign.
- Wrong Number - The contact is permanently removed from calling campaign.
- Follow-Up Complete - The contact is permanently removed from calling campaign.
- Do-Not-Call/Remove - The contact is permanently removed from Call Logic.
If you stop a campaign in the middle, it will pick up where you left off when you begin dialing again.
Once all contacts in the list have been called it will start over from the beginning with the contacts that remained in the campaign.
No Dial-able contacts
If there are no dial-able contacts in your campaign this can be for a few reasons:
1. The first could be that the contacts are not available for auto-dialing yet. Different states may have a set time where auto-dialing is legal. Let's say the state does not allow calling until 9:00 AM. If I try to dial a campaign at 8:55 it will say there are no contacts available. Once the time passes 9:00 AM, that will change and I can start dialing.
2. The next thing it could be is cell phone numbers, if you are doing a prospecting campaign on cell phone numbers, click here to learn how to use the Click to Call Campaign.
3. The numbers are marked do not call or have a Not Interested disposition.
4. There is a two hour waiting period with contacts. If a contact has been auto-dialed, it needs to wait 2 hours before it can be dialed again.
How to start a calling campaign
1. Make sure you already have a campaign created. If you do not, click here.
2. Navigate to Campaign > Campaign Setup.
3. Click the campaign you would like to start/resume.
4. If the contacts are businesses or have given you permission to leave them a voicemail, check the correct bubble.
5. Select a Ring time. (Time the system will ring a phone before moving on to the next number)
6. Select a pre-recorded voicemail. (Note you can only use these if you have selected that you have received confirmation that it is okay to leave a pre-recorded message, or that your contacts are businesses.) If you want to create a pre-recorded voicemail message, Click Here.
7. Click the Call-In button.
8. Follow the instructions on the screen to start the campaign. You can dial using any phone you like including your cell phone. You'll have to dial the number shown and enter the PIN displayed.
In a Calling Campaign
1. Once you have dialed in, you can press the green start button to begin.
2. A contact, will look like this:
3. If no one picks up the phone, the system will skip that contact for you.
4. If you need to type a note or take a break, use the yellow pause button. You can remain paused for up to 5 minutes before the campaign ends automatically.
5. When you are done, use the STOP button at the top. Do not just hang up the phone. This can cause a problem for the next time you go to dial.
6. If a contact does not pick up the phone after 3 calling attempts the system will automatically disposition them to Unable to Reach.
*If you need to see additional information on the contact while on the campaign, select the blue View/Edit button to view all of the contact's details.