Follow-ups are generated by the Call Logic system depending on the follow-up date you select when leaving a disposition.
Create a Follow-Up Campaign
To create a follow-up campaign from a previously called list follow the steps below:
- Go to Contacts > Manage Contacts
- You can filter on all fields available here.
- If you want to create a follow up of all the contacts that did not answer on your last campaign: Select the Campaigns box > Choose the campaign > Done
- Filter for Dispositions such as No Answer, Unable to Reach, Left Voicemail, etc.
- Click Search
- To select all of the contacts and add them to your campaign, click Select All XXX Contacts
- Click Add to Campaign
- You can now choose to create a new campaign and type in a name for the new campaign or select an existing campaign from the pop-up. Once you select which campaign option you will be using click Add Contacts
- After you click Add Contacts, another window will pop up giving you dialing options.