1. Once you have dialed in, you can press the green start button to begin.
2. A contact will look like this:
3. If no one picks up the phone, the system will skip that contact for you and disposition it as 'No Answer'.
4. If you need to type a note or take a break, use the yellow pause button. You can remain paused for up to 5 minutes before the campaign ends automatically.
5. When you are done, use the STOP button at the top. Do not just hang up the physical phone. This can cause a problem for the next time you go to dial.
6. If a contact does not pick up the phone after 3 calling attempts the system will automatically disposition them to Unable to Reach.