Scrubbing and DNC Information
Call Logic is a tool to aid in efficient calling. Under the standard settings provided upon sign up, Call Logic does not scrub against the Do Not Call lists.
However, Call Logic can be set up to provide that service by going to the General Settings page under the Campaign tab and entering in a SAN # and Organization ID.
If you do not have a SAN number follow the steps below.
To add a SAN number
1. Go to Campaign and click general settings.
2. At the bottom of the page, checkbox "Enable new Two Platform Solution"
3. Enter the information and then click "Check SAN"
4. Save at the very bottom of the page.
5. After saving, the SAN Number needs to be verified and may take up to 2 business days to complete
How to Obtain a SAN Number