Accessing/ Initiating Click to Call Campaigns
Sometimes, you will have to use a click to call campaign. In specific cases with sales, cell phone numbers cannot be auto-dialed. You can still use the Call Logic system for these numbers. After you have dialed all of your non-cell phone numbers in the Calling Assistant dialing campaign, you can switch over to the Click to Call platform with the following steps.
- Go to My Account at the top and click on Manage Account.
- Click Access Click to Call.
- It will then ask you for your Click to Call login information. Note that this could be different than your standard Call Logic login information.
- Once you are logged in, go to Campaign and click Cell Campaign Setup.
- Fill in the options on that page, it will already have your created campaigns available. You can select those to dial the cell phone numbers.
- It will have you call in, just like the standard campaign but the only difference is once you are connected you will have to click to start each call.
Click to Call on Appointments and Contacts
If you want to dial just one contact from your system you can use click to call. To do this complete the following steps:
- Open an appointment or a contact's info
- Once open click on the green phone button
- Once clicked, the system will prompt you to choose a campaign type.
- After selecting the Campaign Type, the system will call you at your Click to Call number saved in your settings. Press 1 to accept and connect the call.
Click to call Not Available
The Click to Call button may be disabled for the following reasons:
- The current time is not within calling hours (9am-9pm).
- Contact is on the Do-Not-Call List, Not Interested, etc.