Why won't my list import?
If your list is not importing properly, it may be due to one of the following factors.
- Please ensure that the first line of your spreadsheet is where your column headers are listed. This includes Name, Phone Number, Address, etc. There can not be any content above the column headers and they must be listed across row 1.
- Check to make sure that the Phone column contains the entire phone number, and the Area Code is not in a separate column. The Phone column also can not contain multiple numbers separated by commas or have any text listed before the number.
- You can not import a list of more than 10,000 contacts at one time into Call Logic. If your list exceeds this amount for any reason, you must split the file.
- Call Logic can support .xls, .xlxs, or a .csv (comma delimited) files. If you are getting an error while importing, try saving your file as a different file type in the list.
- If the records are failing to import because of duplicates, it means the contacts in the file have been uploaded into your account before. You can either check the box to import the file with duplicate records or delete the previous file under Contacts > Manage Files.
- (NOTE: Deleting a file will delete all contact information, call history, and notes associated. This information cannot be retrieved once deleted.)
- If your list imported but is not listed on the campaign setup page: Go to Contacts > Manage Contacts > select the Files box and choose the file. Click Done and then Search. Choose the option to Select All Contacts above the list, and click "Add to Campaign" at the bottom. Give it a name and save.
If the list is still not importing, please contact support.