Cole X-Dates Integration
- Upon Sign-Up of the Agency Dialer and Cole X-Dates Package, users will have access to their leads by navigating to Contacts- buy/access leads and then selecting ‘click here’ to enter their Coles account.
- Note: If you want the free trail of Cole X-Dates, you will need to sign-up. To sign-up, select the ‘click here’ next to the Coles Logo.
- Step 1.
Once you are in your Coles account, you can choose from any of the tabs excluding the prospect IQ to create your list. Once you select the insurance leads type, the best way to gather leads is by entering the zip codes for the geographic locations you wish to target.
- After the ZIP codes have been selected, select ‘List all records’ under ‘What type of list would you like to create?’. Then hit the ‘search’ button.
- The new page should now read ‘select for export’. On this page you will have to select the leads records they want by choosing either ‘all records’, ‘current page’ or ‘pages’. To bring them into agency dialer, select ‘Automatically import to’ and in the dropdown you can select ‘dialer-call logic’.
- Then, select ‘Download’.
- A notification will appear at the top of the screen to reveal imported details
- Step 2.
Navigate back to your agency dialer account, and go to the campaign set-up. Once there, you will see the leads that were imported from Coles as a campaign option to select. The Description will read say ‘X-Dates’.
- Select your campaign and follow the normal steps to begin calling.